OUR CURRENT CLASSES
JOIN US IN OUR MONTHLY ONLINE COOKING CLASSES!
We are offering a few virtual cooking classes a month for all level cooks.
Registration is Now Open!
OUR VITUAL CLASSES ARE BACK!
Join us for dinner two evenings a month! You can sign up and pay right on our
website. We’ll send you the grocery list and recipes a week before class and
the link to the class the morning of the class.
Here are our upcoming menus:
October 7th, 5PM PDT
Warm lemon-herb olives
Paprika Roasted Chicken thighs with Carrots, Chicpeas and Baby Greens
October 18th, 5PM PDT
Mushroom Stilton Galette
Sauteed Greens with Garlic Chips
Baked Apples with Cinnamon and Almond Filling
November 4th, 5PM PDT
Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions
Fall Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Pecans and Goats Cheese
Quick Soda Biscuits
November 18th, 5PM PST
Polenta “Lasagna” with Vegetable Ragout
Fall Kale Salad with Lemon Anchovy Vinaigrette
December 2nd, 5PM PST
Mushroom and Goats Cheese Bruschetta
Pan Seared Salmon
White Beans with Tomato and Arugula
December 16th, 5PM PST
Classic French Warm Goat’s Cheese Salad
Classic Steak Au Poivre
Roasted Herbed New Potatoes
Classes are $26 per household. Please have an adult present with any children under 12 years old who take the class. Classes are for a maximum of 14, your paid registration is your class reservation.
Reserve your class with your payment! Pay with Zelle to Home Epicurean, setup with email firstname.lastname@example.org or with Venmo @Yvette-Mahoney. Be sure to let us know which class you are registering for.
Please check with us to see if there are any class spaces available before sending a payment to secure your class spot!
- Payment confirms your spot in a class! Please check with us if there is class room before sending a class registration fee.
- Reserve your spot by paying the class fee! Pay your class fee with Zelle a (bank to bank transfer provider). With Zelle please pay Home Epicurean, set up with email email@example.com. Another option is to use Venmo @Yvette-Mahoney. Two person (adults) limit per household link please, same family children are welcome with a parent! Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent on Zoom, unless class is specifically designed for children.
- After processing your payment, we will email you your class cooking packet about 5 days prior to your scheduled class. Your cooking packet will consist of the class shopping and kitchen tool equipment lists and a class preparation steps list that will need to be completed before the start of each class. You will receive the recipes and zoom link on the day of the scheduled class.
- Virtual classes are designed for maximum of 14 participants, and run anywhere from 90-120 minutes in duration.
- Cancellations - refunds are in the form of a future class credit and issued only for cancellations 48 hours prior to any scheduled class.
- Home Epicurean Cancellations! We reserve the right to cancel classes if we do not receive a minimum of 4 participants for each class. In the event we need to cancel due to low attendance, we will issue a full refund through the original form of payment.
OUR PRIVATE VIRTUAL CLASSES ARE THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO GETTING FAMILY, FRIENDS, OR COWORKERS INVOLVED IN PREPARING MEALS TOGETHER. WE WILL CUSTOMIZE A VIRTUAL CLASS MENU FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS TO HELP YOU TO STAY CONNECTED WITH OTHERS IN A SOCIAL DISTANCED WAY. OUR CLASSES ARE ALSO A UNIQUE WAY TO HELP YOU AND YOUR GUESTS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS, HOLIDAYS AND MILESTONE EVENTS. WE ALSO OFFER KIDS VIRTUAL COOKING CLASSES. PRICING STARTS AT $200.00 PER CLASS.
(Classes are designed for a maximum of 12 guests links, inquire within for customized virtual class pricing)
IN-PERSON SOCIAL DISTANCED OUTDOOR COOKING CLASSES
(limited to 6 guests per class due to Covid 19 restrictions )
Breakfast Anytime of Day
- Homemade English Muffins
- Avocado Eggs Benedict with Lemon Scented Hollandaise Sauce
- Crisped Prosciutto and Pea Salad
- Stuffed Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Culinary Creations with Wine
- Wine Crackers with Roasted Grapes and Goat's Cheese
- Mussels with Garlic and White Wine
- Pan Seared Sauvignon Blanc Chicken with Creamy Artichoke Garlic Fettuccine
- Fresh Fruit Syrah Parfaits with Whipped Cream
New Orleans Favorites
- Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya & Rice
- Shrimp Etoufee
- Banana Fosters
Fresh Homemade Delicious Pasta
- Fresh Handmade Pasta Dough
- Fresh Handmade Fettuccine Pasta with a Fresh Pesto Sauce
- Fresh Handmade Orecchiette with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
A Night in Spain
- Warm Garlic Herb Olives
- Vegetarian Paella
- Chicken, Chorizo and Shrimp Paella (Mixta)
- Greens with Oranges Walnuts and Pimenton Vinaigrette
Exploring The Flavors of Southeast Asia
- Indonesian Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pickled Cucumber Salad
- Thai Vegetables in Red Curry Sauce
- Jasmine Rice
Modern French Cuisine
- Green Olive and Almond Tapenade with Baguette
- Mussels in White Wine with Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
- Provencal Eggplant Gratin
- Seasonal Fruit Clafouti
Flavorful Mexican Street Tacos
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Fire Roasted Jalapeño and Tomato Guacamole and Chips
- Spicy Chipotle Lime Shrimp or Chicken Asado Tacos
- Citrus Cilantro Greens with Jicama, Radishes and Pepitas
A Touch of Italy
- Flavorful Mushroom Risotto
- Herb Roasted Mustard Salmon
- Tender Greens with Olives, Marcona Almonds and a Lemon Zest Vinaigrette
- Cappuccino Parfait with Amaretto Cookie Crumble
- Homemade Hummus & Pita Chips
- Grilled Chicken Souvlaki & Tzatziki Sauce
- Greek Village Salad with a Oregano Garlic Vinaigrette
- Simple Nut Free Baklava
Bold Peruvian Flavors
- Peruvian Shrimp and Jicama Ceviche with Plantain Chips
- Herb Roasted Peruvian Chicken with Verde Sauce
- Roasted Corn, Pineapple, Arugula Quinoa Salad with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Authentic Cubano Sandwiches
- Spicy Cuban Ceviche with Plantains
- Cuban Spiced Salmon with Mango Salsa
- Jeweled Stuffed Acorn Squash , Dried Fruit, Faro and Walnuts
- Brown and Wild Rice with Mushrooms and Brussel Sprouts
- Kale and Apple Salad with Pecans and Gorgonzola
- Candied Pecans
Ask us for a custom menu tailored for you and we will give you some menu options to ensure you and your guests have an enjoyable cooking experience with us!
PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES! WE WILL STRIVE TO DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR CLASSES SPECIFIC ALLERGY FREE.
Kids Cooking Camps 2-4 Days (Ages 8-13, 14-17)*
Inquire within. Custom menus available. Camps generally run 2-4 consecutive days! A minimum of two days are required at the time of booking a kids cooking camp. Some fun and exciting classes we offer are Homemade Pizzas, Traditional Italian Pasta from Scratch, Cooking Basics - Sauces, Saute, Grilling, and Cooking around The World. Cooking classes are also an exciting unique way to celebrate your child's BIRTHDAY! See pricing below!
Kids Cooking Classes (1 day, 2 hours, for ages 8-17)
- Kids Pizza Cooking Class - Learn about fresh pizza dough techniques, and create two pizza favorites!
- Pasta Fun for Everyone Cooking Class - Learn how to make fresh pasta and 2 delicious sauces with fresh pasta.
- Breakfast & Brunch Favorites Cooking Class - Just in time for Mother's and Father's Day! Learn how to cook breakfast that will impress your family and friends. Learn to bake homemade English Muffins, Eggs Benedict, Nutella & Banana Crepes, and a Nutritional Smoothie.
- Simply Desserts - Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Cinnamon Apple Rustic Hand Pies and Delicious Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
- Custom Kids International Cooking Class - Choose a cuisine you'd love to learn to cook with your friends and or family or choose from our current classes offering.
- Groups of 6-12 $60.00 per child
- Semi-Private classes - $75.00 per child ( groups of 4-5 children)
- Private $100.00 per child ( Class Minimum 3 children)
*Class menus can be customized to a specific group interest. Price & Menu varies - (please inquire within).
Gift Cards! - Give the gift of a Cooking Class
We sell gift cards. Give the perfect gift for the holidays or any special occasion by purchasing an in home customized cooking class. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call either one of us to purchase a gift card.
Corporate Cooking Classes and Demonstrations:
Cooking classes are a great way to bond with co-workers. If your employer has an equipped working kitchen and the space for co-workers to gather, consider one of our hands-on cooking classes for 16 participants, or a cooking demonstration for 25 or less participants. We will be sure to engage all of you in a team building culinary experience where you will cook in teams and consume all of your delicious culinary creations. Please allow us four weeks advance notice, inquire within.
~RESERVE A CLASS~
Please complete and submit our class reservation request form below.
HOME EPICUREAN'S CULINARY CLASS HOURS
- MONDAY- Closed
- TUESDAY 11am - 7pm
- WEDNESDAY- 11am - 7pm
- THURSDAY- 11am - 7pm
- FRIDAY- 12pm - 8pm
- SATURDAY - ( 2/month with advance reservation, 10am-6pm)
- SUNDAY - Closed
CLASS RESERVATION POLICY:
Classes are scheduled in 2-hour time frames. We can schedule your 2-hour requested class within the operation hours listed above and based on availability. We recommend reserving your class early, with a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice of your requested and scheduled class. If you would like to schedule a class during a time that we do not have posted availability, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your request. A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN MAKING YOUR CLASS RESERVATION. PLEASE RESERVE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS. THE REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE ON THE DAY OF YOUR CLASS.
A full 100 % refund is given for cancellations 7 days before your scheduled class. A 50% refund will be granted for cancellations up to 2 days of the date of your scheduled class or event. There is NO REFUND for cancellations within 2 DAYS of the scheduled class or event.
We look forward to cooking with you!