OUR CURRENT CLASSES
JOIN US IN OUR MONTHLY LIVE ZOOM COOKING CLASSES!
We are offering one to two live cooking classes a month for all level cooks.
SATURDAY, 1/9/21, at 11:00AM on ZOOM - A TOAST to 2021 (brunch class)
SORRY THIS CLASS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Menu: Pomegranate Mimosa, Fresh Apple Coffee Cake, Chicken sausage, Mushroom, and Feta Cheese Frittata, and a Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries, Spiced Pecans, with a Mustard Vinaigrette. Class running time, 90-120 minutes.
BRUNCH CLASS DEADLINE TO JOIN US IS 1/6/21 AT NOON.
- Email us at email@example.com with your name and phone number to let us know you will be joining us. Reserve your spot by paying the $25.00 class fee with Venmo @Yvette-Mahoney or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use Zelle to pay your class fee to Home Epicurean. Two person limit per household please! After processing your payment, we will email you your class cooking packet about 5 days prior to your scheduled class. Your cooking packet will consist of the class shopping and kitchen tool equipment lists and a class preparation steps list that will need to be completed before the start of each class. You will receive the recipes and zoom link on the day of the scheduled class.
- Classes are designed for maximum of 14 participants, and run about 90-120 minutes.
- Full refunds are issued for cancellations 2 days prior to any scheduled class in the form of a credit for a future class. We reserve the right to cancel classes if we do not receive a minimum of 4 participants for each class. In the event we need to cancel due to low attendance, we will issue a full refund.
Menu: Red Sangria, Cabrales cheese stuffed dates with Jamon Serrano, Patatas Bravas with a Saffron Garlic Aioli, Balsamic Mushrooms with Goats Cheese atop Crusty Warm Bread, and Shrimp Ajillo. Class running time, 60-90 minutes. Cost $25
TAPAS CLASS DEADLINE TO JOIN IS 1/20 AT NOON.
OUR PRIVATE VIRTUAL CLASSES ARE THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO GETTING FAMILY, FRIENDS, OR COWORKERS INVOLVED IN PREPARING MEALS TOGETHER. WE WILL CUSTOMIZE A VIRTUAL CLASS MENU FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS TO HELP YOU TO STAY CONNECTED WITH OTHERS IN A SOCIAL DISTANCED WAY. OUR CLASSES ARE ALSO A UNIQUE WAY TO HELP YOU AND YOUR GUESTS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS, HOLIDAYS AND MILESTONE EVENTS. WE ALSO OFFER KIDS VIRTUAL COOKING CLASSES. PRICING STARTS AT $200.00 PER CLASS.
(Classes are designed for 8-14 guests, inquire within for customized virtual class pricing)
IN-PERSON SOCIAL DISTANCED OUTDOOR COOKING CLASSES
(limited to 6 guests per class due to Covid 19 restrictions )
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME!
Breakfast Anytime of Day
- Homemade English Muffins
- Avocado Eggs Benedict with Lemon Scented Hollandaise Sauce
- Crisped Prosciutto and Pea Salad
- Stuffed Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Culinary Creations with Wine
- Wine Crackers with Roasted Grapes and Goat's Cheese
- Mussels with Garlic and White Wine
- Pan Seared Sauvignon Blanc Chicken with Creamy Artichoke Garlic Fettuccine
- Fresh Fruit Syrah Parfaits with Whipped Cream
New Orleans Favorites
- Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya & Rice
- Shrimp Etoufee
- Banana Fosters
Fresh Homemade Delicious Pasta
- Fresh Handmade Pasta Dough
- Fresh Handmade Fettuccine Pasta with a Fresh Pesto Sauce
- Fresh Handmade Orecchiette with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
A Night in Spain
- Warm Garlic Herb Olives
- Vegetarian Paella
- Chicken, Chorizo and Shrimp Paella (Mixta)
- Greens with Oranges Walnuts and Pimenton Vinaigrette
Exploring The Flavors of Southeast Asia
- Indonesian Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pickled Cucumber Salad
- Thai Vegetables in Red Curry Sauce
- Jasmine Rice
Modern French Cuisine
- Green Olive and Almond Tapenade with Baguette
- Mussels in White Wine with Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
- Provencal Eggplant Gratin
- Seasonal Fruit Clafouti
Flavorful Mexican Street Tacos
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Fire Roasted Jalapeño and Tomato Guacamole and Chips
- Spicy Chipotle Lime Shrimp or Chicken Asado Tacos
- Citrus Cilantro Greens with Jicama, Radishes and Pepitas
A Touch of Italy
- Flavorful Mushroom Risotto
- Herb Roasted Mustard Salmon
- Tender Greens with Olives, Marcona Almonds and a Lemon Zest Vinaigrette
- Cappuccino Parfait with Amaretto Cookie Crumble
- Homemade Hummus & Pita Chips
- Grilled Chicken Souvlaki & Tzatziki Sauce
- Greek Village Salad with a Oregano Garlic Vinaigrette
- Simple Nut Free Baklava
Bold Peruvian Flavors
- Peruvian Shrimp and Jicama Ceviche with Plantain Chips
- Herb Roasted Peruvian Chicken with Verde Sauce
- Roasted Corn, Pineapple, Arugula Quinoa Salad with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Authentic Cubano Sandwiches
- Spicy Cuban Ceviche with Plantains
- Cuban Spiced Salmon with Mango Salsa
- Jeweled Stuffed Acorn Squash , Dried Fruit, Faro and Walnuts
- Brown and Wild Rice with Mushrooms and Brussel Sprouts
- Kale and Apple Salad with Pecans and Gorgonzola
- Candied Pecans
Ask us for a custom menu tailored for you and we will give you some menu options to ensure you and your guests have an enjoyable cooking experience with us!
PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES! WE WILL STRIVE TO DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR CLASSES SPECIFIC ALLERGY FREE.
Kids Cooking Camps 2-4 Days (Ages 8-13, 14-17)*
Inquire within. Custom menus available. Camps generally run 2-4 consecutive days! A minimum of two days are required at the time of booking a kids cooking camp. Some fun and exciting classes we offer are Homemade Pizzas, Traditional Italian Pasta from Scratch, Cooking Basics - Sauces, Saute, Grilling, and Cooking around The World. Cooking classes are also an exciting unique way to celebrate your child's BIRTHDAY! See pricing below!
Kids Cooking Classes (1 day, 2 hours, for ages 8-17)
- Kids Pizza Cooking Class - Learn about fresh pizza dough techniques, and create two pizza favorites!
- Pasta Fun for Everyone Cooking Class - Learn how to make fresh pasta and 2 delicious sauces with fresh pasta.
- Breakfast & Brunch Favorites Cooking Class - Just in time for Mother's and Father's Day! Learn how to cook breakfast that will impress your family and friends. Learn to bake homemade English Muffins, Eggs Benedict, Nutella & Banana Crepes, and a Nutritional Smoothie.
- Simply Desserts - Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Cinnamon Apple Rustic Hand Pies and Delicious Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
- Custom Kids International Cooking Class - Choose a cuisine you'd love to learn to cook with your friends and or family or choose from our current classes offering.
- Groups of 6-12 $60.00 per child
- Semi-Private classes - $75.00 per child ( groups of 4-5 children)
- Private $100.00 per child ( Class Minimum 3 children)
*Class menus can be customized to a specific group interest. Price & Menu varies - (please inquire within).
Gift Cards! - Give the gift of a Cooking Class
We sell gift cards. Give the perfect gift for the holidays or any special occasion by purchasing an in home customized cooking class. Please contact us at email@example.com, or call either one of us to purchase a gift card.
Corporate Cooking Classes and Demonstrations:
Cooking classes are a great way to bond with co-workers. If your employer has an equipped working kitchen and the space for co-workers to gather, consider one of our hands-on cooking classes for 16 participants, or a cooking demonstration for 25 or less participants. We will be sure to engage all of you in a team building culinary experience where you will cook in teams and consume all of your delicious culinary creations. Please allow us four weeks advance notice, inquire within.
~RESERVE A CLASS~
Please complete and submit our class reservation request form below.
HOME EPICUREAN'S CULINARY CLASS HOURS
- MONDAY- Closed
- TUESDAY 11am - 7pm
- WEDNESDAY- 11am - 7pm
- THURSDAY- 11am - 7pm
- FRIDAY- 12pm - 8pm
- SATURDAY - ( 2/month with advance reservation, 10am-6pm)
- SUNDAY - Closed
CLASS RESERVATION POLICY:
Classes are scheduled in 2-hour time frames. We can schedule your 2-hour requested class within the operation hours listed above and based on availability. We recommend reserving your class early, with a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice of your requested and scheduled class. If you would like to schedule a class during a time that we do not have posted availability, please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your request. A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN MAKING YOUR CLASS RESERVATION. PLEASE RESERVE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS. THE REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE ON THE DAY OF YOUR CLASS.
A full 100 % refund is given for cancellations 7 days before your scheduled class. A 50% refund will be granted for cancellations up to 2 days of the date of your scheduled class or event. There is NO REFUND for cancellations within 2 DAYS of the scheduled class or event.
We look forward to cooking with you!